Why choose this course?
The BSc (Hons) Construction Management degree is an ideal qualification for those who are motivated by seeing their hard work rewarded and their expertise recognised within a vibrant and challenging construction industry.
The Construction Industry is one of the largest employment sectors in the United Kingdom and requires a constant supply of construction managers to run building and civil engineering projects of all sizes.
- can be studied full-time or part-time.
- is accredited by the Charted Institute of Building (CIOB).
- will extend your knowledge and reinforce your understanding of how projects are created, managed, constructed and are operated upon completion.
Key course features
- The course is accredited by the Charted Institute of Building (CIOB).
- Visits to live construction projects to observe site operations in practice.
- Further opportunities to directly engage with industry through conferences and guest lectures.
- Wide-ranging industry-standard digital resources available for use on- and off-campus.
- Lectures are delivered in consecutive blocks as far as possible, to ensure flexible study time away from university.