Why choose this course?
Our BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science degree is relevant and employer ready, utilising a partnership between Wrexham Glyndwr University and the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB).
- Is taught by academics across the university, biomedical scientists and other health professionals with a range of subject and research expertise.
- Includes modules led and delivered by current Biomedical Science practitioners.
- Has access to brand new laboratories on the Plas Coch campus.
- Has an option for undertaking work within North Wales clinical laboratories.
- Allows you to develop independent research projects, that can be conducted within clinical laboratories.
- Utilises local research laboratories, housing state-of-the-art equipment, such as flow cytometry, fluorescence microscopy and molecular analysers.
- Follows our Active Learning Framework (ALF), which embraces the importance of flexibility, accessibility and building a sense of community.