Why choose this course?
Nursing is a rewarding profession caring for individuals throughout their lifespan. At Wrexham Glyndwr University we will prepare you with the knowledge and skills to become a graduate and NMC registered adult nurse.
This subject area is rated 1st in the UK for student satisfaction in the Nursing subject league tables Complete University Guide 2023.
- This course has been rated as part of the CHA3 subject group ranked joint 4th in the UK and 1st out of Welsh universities for teaching on my course and top 10 in the UK and 1st out of Welsh universities for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2022.
Key course features
- Approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Variety of practice learning placements offered with BCUHB.
- Strong commitment to the personal and professional development of students.
- "The university is small enough for you to be a name, not a number." - former student, Katy Fortune-Probert.
- Opportunity for elective practice learning placements in year 2 and year 3 of the programme.
- Placements across the three years will take place in Wales within the Betsi Cadwaldr University Health Board for commissioned (funded places). The placements will be based in a wide variety of settings.