Why choose this course?
The community, children and families are at the heart of this course, which offers an excellent grounding to prepare for a range of roles within the children’s workforce.
- spend an extended time in placements which are relevant to the sector.
- gain an excellent understanding of issues relating to children, young people and families and their holistic development and needs.
- draw on a wide range of disciplines, including sociology, psychology, philosophy, education, public health and human rights
- investigate the changing dynamics within childhood, families and communities
- become critically informed graduates with transferrable skills for employment.