Why choose this course?
Social work is a challenging, rewarding and diverse profession which offers opportunities across a wide range of specialisms. This programme prepares you for the demands of the role by offering a balance of theoretical, practical and practice experience.
- Incorporates a minimum of 200 days experience across the three years of the programme on practice learning opportunities, working with a variety of services and agencies, in order to develop their knowledge, skills and values in practice settings. These learning opportunities take place within our partnerships with Wrexham, Flintshire and Denbighshire Local Authorities.
Key course features
- Supportive learning environment
- Close links with local authorities learning opportunity providers
- On graduating you will be eligible for registration with any of the UK’s four Regulatory Bodies for Social Work
- Varied employment opportunities on graduation
- Course delivery by academics from a range of backgrounds with varied professional experiences and interests.