Why choose this course?
Combining St Mary's, Twickenham's 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated teacher training courses with Wrexham Glyndwr University's long history of teacher training and local school links and expertise, this Primary Education degree will allow you to gain all the skills and knowledge needed to teach in primary schools.
- learn how to educate and inspire future generations
- gain the perfect foundation for future pathways such as educational leadership.
- gain an in-depth knowledge of primary education with three years to acquire the relevant knowledge and skills needed to be an outstanding teacher.
- spend a minimum of six weeks in school each year where you progress from teaching small groups to whole classes.
- Complete placements in schools that are organised by the programme team to ensure that you receive the appropriate level of support.