Why choose this course?
This idea-driven, skill-based course is about everything from concept art to 3D modelling, 3D sculpting character development and level creation. You’ll be part of a degree with innovation, creativity and employability at its heart as you bring concepts to reality; the perfect preparation for a career in an exciting, fast-paced industry.
- Gain experience in the design skills and techniques used to bring projects from concept to screen through digital painting, 3D modelling, 3D sculpting, 3D animation and game engine.
- Develop a mix of design and technical skills like environment/character design and creation, 3D modelling, texturing, level design, level creation, live briefs, and games production.
- Gain a sound knowledge of game and concept art, with an emphasis on innovation, design and creativity rather than the programming and technical aspects of the gaming industry.
- Use the latest industry-standard software.
- Have the opportunity to get hands-on work with industry professionals on real-world projects to help develop your skills and experience.