This course has been designed for project professionals in partnership with 2020 Project Management, the largest independent provider of project management training in the UK. They work with companies and individuals internationally, with clients including BP, EDF Energy and the Ministry of Defence.
With this partnership between industry and education institutions comes a unique opportunity. You will study academic content alongside innovative and effective project management solutions used by some of the largest companies in the UK.
You will examine issues which impact organisations and their projects, drawing on your experiences and those of your peers. You will study and evaluate key theories and concepts while gaining knowledge of strategic and operational processes and techniques in project management.
Special features of the course include:
- A flexible approach to learning that lets you balance your studies with other commitments
- Online video lectures that are tailored to help you develop your critical thinking and innovative skills
- Insight from experienced practitioners
- Opportunities to examine real case studies
- The option to gain additional professional certifications
- Guidance towards Chartership
- Payment of fees via instalments is available