The Marketing MSc brings together relevant contemporary academic theory and research with a practical understanding of organisational operations. You will develop an integrated and critically aware understanding of management in the context of contemporary business and marketing.
A distinctive element of the programme is the opportunity to gain professional accreditation from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) alongside the academic award.
You can choose to study this course with a Year in Industry, allowing you to apply your learning and gain valuable experience. If you choose a Year in Industry you will be studying for a total of 2 years. Your first year will be a teaching year. In your second year you will either be on placement or conducting a skills and research based module.
- Enables you to develop a sound understanding of the skills necessary to succeed in various organisations.
- Develops responsible and ethical managers.
- Supports the development of international marketing skills.
- Uses assessment methods which mirror organisation-based activities.
- Provides a supportive platform for critical reflection through the application of academic theories to real work situations.
- Will give you excellent personal and academic support. You will be allocated an academic tutor to support you throughout the programme