You will engage with the latest contemporary research in international fashion marketing, develop your critical thinking skills and learn how to apply the latest thinking.
Responding to the need for specialist graduates with knowledge of both fashion and marketing, this MSc has been developed alongside industry to bring the practical, technical expertise required for students to compete and thrive in this exciting industry.
You can choose to study this course with a Year in Industry, allowing you to apply your learning and gain valuable experience. If you choose a Year in Industry you will be studying for a total of 2 years. Your first year will be a teaching year. In your second year you will either be on placement or conducting a skills and research based module.
- Supports the development of international marketing skills.
- Uses assessment methods which mirror organisation-based activities.
- Provides a supportive platform for critical reflection, through the application of academic theories to your real work situations.
- Involves participation in active and supportive forums drawing on practical expertise.
- Will give you excellent personal and academic support. You will be allocated an academic tutor to support you throughout the programme