This course helps you to further develop your knowledge and skills within the cutting-edge areas of Computer Science. The course has been designed to provide you with a blend of advanced theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to emerging technologies deployed in industry and research.
Why study this course?
- Available as a two-year master’s with industry experience (placement year)
- Taught by practitioners who are actively engaged in the rapidly changing field
- Build your links with industry and potential employers through our excellent links with industry
- Applicants will normally have a minimum of a 2:2 honours degree in a related discipline from an approved university or institution or possess an equivalent qualification an alternative science or engineering degree in addition to a minimum of three years’ work experience in an appropriate role.
- Students whose first language is not English, you must show evidence of English Language competence at IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent (with no skill below 5.5)
Artificial Intelligence Concepts
User Centred Design
Agile Software Development
Internet of Things
Dissertation (60 credits)
*The information’s are correct at the time of publishing, however it may change if university makes any changes after we have published the information. While we try our best to provide correct information, It is advisable to call us or visit university website for up to date information.