The Masters of Business Administration at York Business School allows you to develop an integrated and critically aware understanding of management in the context of contemporary business issues.
A distinctive element of the MBA programme is the opportunity to gain professional accreditation from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) alongside the academic award.
- Enables you to develop a sound understanding of the skills necessary to undertake roles in various organisations.
- Supports the development of international marketing skills.
- Uses assessment methods which mirror organisation-based activities.
- Provides a supportive platform for critical reflection, through the application of academic theories to real work situations.
- Involves participation in active and supportive forums drawing on practical expertise.
- Will give you excellent personal and academic support, including an academic tutor to support you throughout the programme