Become a competent, innovative practitioner with our MSc Logistics Supply Chain Management (CILT) course. Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, our course addresses the key concerns of the subject, ensuring you graduate with the skills the industry demands.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Msc
- We would normally expect you to hold at least a Second Class Honours degree.
- However, we can also consider your application without standard entry qualifications if you can provide evidence of the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully complete the course.
Graduates with the knowledge and practical skills that are taught on this course are in high demand.
This is because the logistics sector has identified a growing need for managers who can competently identify and provide solutions to a wide range of logistical and supply chain problems.
It means when you graduate from this course, you will stand out as a candidate who can operate at a senior level in this field. Typical roles that are suited for graduates of the MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management include supply chain managers, distribution managers, logistics managers, logistics analysts, and procurement managers.
Our graduates have gone on to forge very successful careers with world-leading organisations including WEG Electric Motors (UK) Ltd, Ishida Europe, DHL Manufacturing Logistics Services, Palletways UK, APL Logistics, BAE Systems, and Staffordshire Perkins UK.
In order to complete this course a student must successfully complete all the following CORE modules (totalling 180 credits):
- Research Methods 20 credits
- Resource Management 20 credits
- Procurement and Contract Law 20 credits
- International Operations and Logistics Systems 20 credits
- Enterprise Systems 20 credits
- Strategic Planning for the Supply Chain 20 credits
- Individual Master’s Project 60 credit
Are you ready to start building your future?
Contact our admission counseller and get a free consultation.